Monday, January 24, 2011

Terrible Twos

Remember when Reese was a tiny puppy?



  The day Griffin told me he was getting a lab I was a little worried because until Reese, I was not a dog person.  I very quickly grew to love this little pup! When she wasn't chewing & ruining one of 15 pairs of shoes, digging holes, or shedding, she was the cutest pup in the world.

As all cute little puppies do, Reese grew up.  Today is her TWO year old birthday. 

Griffin shared hisbirthday cake & yes put the 2 on backwards :)

After Griffin played with Reese, I took her on a run & then her buddy Scout came over for a walk.

Is it safe to give dogs real cake?


Hard day of chasing red balls & eating bones


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE! 
May this next year be filled with more tricks, treats, & dove hunts!

Love you puppy girl,
Amy & Griff



No comments:

Post a Comment