Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog Creep

It's true, I have slowly turned from a facebook creeper to a blog creeper.  When planning the wedding, I would look through wedding blogs to get decoration ideas which lead me to the crafty/stylish side of the blogger world. I LOVE seeing all the amazing things people make & outfits they wear & attempting to be their #1 copycat.    I am not a creative or crafty person at all, but I am becoming a huge copycat of others fantastic crafts & style. 

Exhibit # 1:  I have been searching for an earring holder but haven't fallen in love with one in my price range. I got this idea from kojodesigns. After a little paint, an old frame, a trip to Lowes, & a little help from the husband, PRESTO-a $7 earring holder!




Exhibit #2: FREE printables.  Who knew?  You better believe I have been printing these little suckers for Christmas gifts, school projects, & seasonal frames for the house.




Exhibit #3- Cupcake Valentine WREATH.  This fabulous little craft only cost $6.  I got the foam ring from the dollar store & the ribbon & cupcake sleaves at hobby lobby at 30% off.  I plan on making one for a bridal shower & possible birthday party!




All this to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of the creative people for sharing your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment