Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Do It!

I am so thankful Griffin & I are both blessed with jobs we enjoy going to every, almost every day.  I am even MORE thankful for days like yesterday when I had the day off.  Griffin unfortunately didn't have the day off, so while out shopping for him a birthday gift,  I picked up an extra healthy hot & ready & took it to him for lunch.

While there, Griffin bought me these new, love at first sight Nike shoes!
Working out becomes so much better when you have new kicks on your feet!  Thanks Griffin! :)

Speaking of working out, my post-wedding workouts have pretty much been non-existent, UNTIL Griff & I decided to buy a PS3 & found this little gem.
I have a nine week plan set up & each day has a 30-45min workout.  The workouts consist of constant circuits of mountain biking, basketball drills, soccer drills, running, & strength exercises which are done with 3 different work out bands. (included with the game)
Prior to starting the workout, you put a band on each arm & one on your leg which tracks your heart rate & calories burned.  I recommend this "game" if you own a PS3 & are in a work out rut! :)

Peace, Love, & Nike,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment