Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF!

PHEW!  This has been one crazy, long week & it was only 4 work days for me.  This week at school I played teacher, tutor, mom, nurse, & counselor.  I love my sweet babies, but some weeks playing each of those roles can be exhausting. TGIF!

Tonight I went to dinner with 3 girlfriends which was so fun! I felt a tiny bit bad leaving Griffin at home since it's his BIRTHDAY weekend, but I am confident he was more than content with the tv, Internet, & PlayStation.  He is always sweet to say, "Go, you need girl time!" Thank you God for a husband that lets me do what I want. :)

Griffin has to work tomorrow, but lucky for him I was given two FREE spicy chicken biscuit coupons at school.  Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuits are my all time favorite so I am going to be a good wife & take one to him at work & get myself a non-spicy breakfast treat as well.


Griff's 25th birthday isn't really until Sunday, but I have no shame in helping him celebrate all weekend, especially when yummy food is involved!

Have a happy weekend,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment