Sunday, November 20, 2011

1 year Anniversary!

I can't believe that one year ago today I was walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Hess!  This truly has been a wonderful year & I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life with.  I am beyond thankful that God blessed me with a man that loves me unconditionally, encourages me,  & makes me feel beautiful every single day.  Thank you Griffin for choosing me to be your wife. I am humbled & grateful to God for allowing me to call you my husband. I LOVE YOU!



This weekend Griffin surprised me by taking me to the Gaylord in Dallas for the weekend.  He told me to pack my bags & I didn't find out where we were going until we drove up!  I have ALWAYS wanted to stay there & go to ICE.  The weekend was perfect & we had a blast!













HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment