Wednesday, February 16, 2011

valentines

Let's be honest, I have never been much a fan of Valentine's Day.  Growing up, my dad always had roses waiting for me when I woke up because I never had a boyfriend. (ha!) I had some weird experiences in college that continued to strength my dislike for the day. This year was different thanks to a super excited class & a wonderful husband! 




     My kiddos had a
     lot of fun doing
     different valentine
     related activities!

I found a cute Valentine brownie bag printable & printed bags & filled them with homemade brownies for teacher friends.  They were a hit!



Instead of giving out typical Valentines & candy, I made "love juice" for my kids.  My class loves buying water bottles & mix at the cafeteria so I knew when I was this idea it would be perfect for my group of kids!



Can I just brag on my husband for a minute?  He surprised me with so many sweet things when I came home from work.  Flowers, super fab jewelry, an HOUR MASSAGE, a clean house, a delicious home cooked meal, AND he watched Bachelor with me. PERFECTION!







I am so blessed with a loving family, friends, students, & husband! 
I hope you felt as loved as I did.  If you still have the hate relationship I had with V-Day, hopefully leaving you with this sweet face will put a smile on your face.


XOXO.

1 comment:

Jessica Jeffrey said...

Amy, I didn't know you were a blogger girl! So happy to have found you. Hope y'all are doing so great, love being able to catch up with you and griffin on here. Keep the posts coming!

Post a Comment