Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is my wonderful Mom's birthday!  Emily & I were suppose to head to Temple today to celebrate with shopping & a family dinner on Saturday, but the crazy weather has kept us in Abilene. 

I am so blessed to be one of the lucky ones who considers my mom one of my best friends.  We talk on the phone nearly every other day!  Our passion for children & teaching has brought us extremely close the past several years & I am so thankful to have a mom who makes the 3 hour drive several times a year just to "visit" my class.  Planning my wedding, our girls trip to NY, Vegas vacation, teaching together, & shopping trips to Austin are some of my favorite memories with my mom.    What a blessing it is to grow up with such a loving, compassionate, God fearing mother.  We were definitely spoiled/still are & I am excited to one day have children who she can continue to love on & spoil!  I love you MOM & I am incredibly thankful God gave me you!


Girls trip to NYC


Round Rock baseball game


Abilene Wedding Shower

So thankful to have both of my amazing parents on this special day!


Happy Birthday Mom!  I pray God blesses us with many, many more wonderful years!







No comments:

Post a Comment