Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cabin Fever

Today was snow day #3 & can you believe we have tomorrow off too??  Monday seems like it was 2 weeks ago, but it has been nice having a week of our only worry being how many layers to put on before stepping outside & to walk as slow as possible so we don't bust. 

Emily's pipes have been frozen since Tuesday morning so we have had project save Emily the past 2 days.  Griffin & I slid our way to her house Wednesday for her to come shower & hang out & Garrett brought her over today.  Emily, Alyson, & I looked for new houses & complained about being bored while the boys played Call of Duty.  You know I have watched too much TV, movies, & video games when I asked Alyson to please take me to the gym tomorrow if she goes!

Tonight I decided to get my act together & look for some ideas for the upcoming weeks of school.  I haven't felt as creative this year with the stress of getting my babies on their reading levels, but luckily there are some amazing teachers out there who seem to always have their creative juices flowing.  I came across this blog which offers FREE fun printables & great examples from lessons.  I am excited so start printing & continue searching for more ideas tomorrow!  If you are a teacher & have any blogs/websites where you get your ideas, please share!

Emily & I were suppose to head to Temple tomorrow for my Mom's birthday but the ice is keeping us in Abilene.  Maybe next weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment