Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Diploma time!!

This past week we celebrated Griffin's graduation.  I can not express how extremely proud of him I am.  He has worked so hard for this, especially this last semester.  He has done an amazing job balancing a constant job, school, and a new family.  I am so happy God honored his hard work over the past years with a diploma & we are both looking forward to God revealing his plans for his career! :)



Griff chose me to hood him.  I am so glad I got to share this experience with him!



My sweet Grandma made the long trip to Abilene.  I love her so much & we were both excited to have her there. Griff's grandparents got to watch it through livestream!







My cousin Garrett also graduated & we had a big,fun family bbq after graduation. 
Thank you to all of our friends & family that traveled to Abilene for the BIG day!  We had such a fun time and love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment