Sunday, June 19, 2011

FATHER'S DAY!!




I love having Summers off because I get to go home & celebrate Father's Day with my Dad every year.  Saturday I spent the afternoon with my mom & dad at the lake.  This has become one of my new favorite things to do with my Dad & I love that he & Griffin have a love for being outdoors in common with each other.



 Today, we went to church & all of the kids & my MeMaw came to my parents for lunch & gift giving.  My Dad loves when we are all together so this made the day special for him. Emily & I came up with the idea to make a goodie basket with all of my Dad's favorite things.  Of course we are at the top of his favorite!





Thank you Dad for always taking care of, supporting, encouraging, &  loving each of us unconditionally.  You have been such a great example of a Godly husband and father.  I will ALWAYS love spending time with my Dad & am excited for the day when he gets to become a grandpa to our kids.









HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment