Monday, April 4, 2011

PTL!

We have been doing a lot of praising the Lord around here lately.  God is good and we have seen so many of his blessings and grace in our lives these last couple of weeks.

My amazingly talented sister, Emily, turned 21 on March 27th.  I am praising the Lord for allowing me & Em to live in the same town & for blessing us with a strong friendship.  While my mom is feeling like she is losing her baby, I know Em is PTL she is finally 21 and a legal adult. YIKES!



Emily's friends had a party for her at her house so I made her favorite treat, Strawberry cupcakes, for the party animals.  She also loves owls so I found the cute owl printables & created the 21 toppers myself. 




Two weeks ago a lady I teach with was looking for a home for this precious little guy.  He found a loving home at Emily's house.  We love this little Ace puppy.


Two weekends ago Griff's boss took us fishing at his lease.  Griff was doing some major PTL when this guy showed up on his hook!


Lastly, my dad, who is the rock of our family & my hero in so many ways had a scare with cancer last week.  He had a major test run last Tuesday to test for prostate cancer.  Thankfully, by the grace of God, his results came back benign. 

One of my good friends at school texted me Thrusday night & said " I prayed against there being generational cancer in the Blacklock family line and continuing down to the new Hess line with the authority and in the name of Jesus who by his name we are healed and made whole!"


God answers prayers!:)

What are you praising the Lord for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment